Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    acu-connect
    Keymaster

We’ve now had four virtual happy hour events, and judging by the number of people who keep coming back each month, they’ve been well-received.

For those who have joined us, can you tell us what you like about these gatherings and give us any suggestions you have for improvement?

Julian Schrenzel
    Participant

This is a terrific event! So much fun to see everybody.. second place to actually meeting up, but given the circumstances, it was very effective! I wouldn’t have changed much at all. Thank you to Acu-Connect for hosting this!

Patty Benitez
    Participant

This is definitely the next best thing to meeting in person!

Candyce Edelen
    Participant

I was delighted to be a part of this event. While you were hoping for bigger numbers, I actually think the size was ideal. So breakout rooms are a terrific idea.

The polls were a great idea to create conversation. I also would suggest doing a facilitated round table. The facilitator can make sure that the quieter or more introverted folks get a chance to contribute. The quietest people in the group often have the most insightful things to say.

Thanks for including me!

Brenda Huerta
    Participant

Oh I have so much been enjoying the acu-connect Happy Hours and Coffee Talks! Is there was something I could suggest would be something that we kind of touched on the last meeting about how since not everyone knows each other not everyone knows what others do. One thing we could do is a brief introduction. Everyone can say their name, company name, maybe a tagline, or something short like that. I think it would help everyone get more acquainted and at least know the name and company they’re with.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account